What is Sorting out Separation?
Sorting out Separation is an online service which:
- helps you find existing support services by selecting the most helpful tools and information for your circumstances
- helps you deal with family breakdown with tools, guides, videos and useful links
Sorting out Separation is:
- free to use
- run by the government
- part of the Help and Support for Separated Families initiative
- produced in partnership with a range of specialist support organisations
Who is it for?
Sorting out Separation is for:
- Parents and other couples dealing with divorce or separation
- who are struggling to find the support they need
How it can help you
Sorting out Separation will:
- show you where to find reliable information, easy-to-use tools and specialist services
- help you focus on and deal with the most important issues
- create a personalised list of links to other organisations that can help
- See more at by clicking here.